How to get the best SBA 504 Refinance Loan Equipment Appraisal?
Our Certified Equipment Appraisal Reports are:
[wpcol_1third id="" class="" style=""]
Certified / Qualified by SBA Standards
We Know the Equipment
Master Level Appraisers
Request our Sample Appraisal and an Appraisal Quote
(Quotes Usually Within 1 Hour)
What we offer:
In Business SBA Loans, Capital Equipment Loans, and Capital Equipment Finance, an Equipment Appraisal is many times Required or Needed.
Here are some primary things you need to consider:
- A Certified / Qualified Equipment Appraisal is a Strong Negotiating Tool
- Get true Fair Market Value and if desired Orderly and Forced Liquidation Values
- Certified / Qualified = Preferred & Accepted by all Lenders / SBA / CDC offices
- Decide on a realistic line item value threshold - Ask us about this if unsure generally $2,500 and up with all smaller items being grouped and categorized (Such as Ancillary, Furniture, and small Electronics)
- Our Equipment Appraisals will be Internal Audit compliant
- Our Equipment Appraisals are U.S.P.A.P. compliant (Uniform Standard of Professional Appraisal Practice)
- If there is potential Litigation - Make sure your Report is Certified & performed by a true Equipment Appraisal professional.
See our Blog Post on -